The Liquor Connection 20/21
There is definitely activity in adult nightclubs. If as a liquor company you are not addressing the adult nightclub market with an open mind, you are missing a big opportunity.
—Brad Vassar, Executive VP Southern Wine & Spirits
Adult nightclubs represent the highest-grossing, fastest-growing segment of the nightclub industry. There are more than 3,000 adult nightclubs in North America which employ over 500,000 dancers and support staff, and serve 1.2 million customers a day. Adult nightclubs lead the industry in alcohol sales; they are a multi-billion-dollar industry.
ADULT NIGHTCLUB STATS
- There are more than 3,000 adult nightclubs in the U.S.
- More than 90 percent of the clubs serve beer, wine, champagne and liquor.
- All of the clubs serve bottled water, soft drinks and energy drinks.
- More than 1,000,000 customers visit adult nightclubs every day of the year.
- There are more than 350,000 entertainers and club employees working in adult nightclubs.
- There are more than 30 club chain operators controlling over 300 adult nightclubs.
- One adult club chain, Rick’s Cabaret, is publicly traded on NASDAQ (symbol: RICK).
- Adult nightclubs have combined annual gross revenues of more than $7.5 billion.
- Adult nightclubs are open longer hours and more days than any other type of nightclub.
- Adult nightclubs sell a higher percentage of high-end liquor and champagne than other clubs.
- Adult nightclubs reach the most desirable demographic of spenders, ages 18 to 50.
- Adult nightclubs reach a consumer demographic used to paying top dollar for entertainment.
- The adult nightclub industry has a national association with over 30 statewide chapters.
- The adult nightclub market is untapped and ripe for national promotions by liquor manufacturers and distributors seeking to target this high revenue generating market niche.
- There is only one national trade magazine for the adult nightclub industry.
One of the most important elements in the success of the Annual Gentlemen’s Club Owners Expo is the active participation of some of the leading liquor companies in the world as sponsors. These firms understand the very close relationship between alcoholic beverage marketing and the gentlemen’s club industry, particularly when they are breaking new brands and trying to build a buzz among a very influential family of consumers.
— Ed Anakar, Director of Operations, Rick’s Cabaret Club Chain
The liquor, beer, wine, energy drink and beverage manufacturers and distributors listed below have exhibited or sponsored at one of the recent Gentlemen’s Club EXPO shows:
American Rebel Energy Drink
Armand De Brignac
Beamonstar Energy Drink
Beau Joi Champagne
Classic Wines of California
Click Wine Group
Cold Steel Vodka
Don Q Rum
EAS Piranha Energy Drink
Erotaqua Bottled Water
Food & Beverage Innovations (JEVO)
Forest Glen Winery
Get Sum/Bu-Tay Vodka
Heaven Hill Distillers
High Roller Vodka
Las Vegas Distilling Group
Louis XIII Cognac
Mike’s Hard Lemonade
Monster Energy Drink
Moreno BHLV Champagne
NUVO Sparkling Vodka
Perrier Jouet Champagne
Playboy Energy Drink
Roaring Lion Energy Drink
Robust Energy Drink
Rock Star Energy Drink
Russian Standard Vodka
Southern Wine and Spirits