We are very proud to be celebrating the 25-Year Anniversary of the Annual Gentlemen’s Club EXPO this year, which reflects a quarter century of the growth and success of the adult nightclub industry. We think you should be just as proud of the role you and your club (or clubs) have played in the industry reaching this historic landmark.
To memorialize this accomplishment—both the 25th Anniversary of EXPO and a quarter century of the adult nightclub industry—we will be publishing a special 25-Year Anniversary Adult Nightclub Industry YEARBOOK. This perfect-bound, collector’s item retrospective of both the EXPO and the industry and the clubs that have been a part of it will be a living history and a time capsule of the past 25 years that will be reviewed, referenced and enjoyed for many years to come.
That’s why we want YOU to be a part of this 25-Year Celebration YEARBOOK. We would like you to consider running a display advertisement in this special publication to salute the industry for 25 years of a job well done and to promote your club’s involvement in that success story.
• Hundreds of club owner, club staff, entertainer and vendor photos from the past from ED’s publications, websites and the EXPO.
• Full editorial recaps and photos from each of the past 25 EXPOs.
• A year-by-year timeline of the most important industry news, events and breakthroughs from the past 25 years.
• Comments, quotes and observations from club owners, general managers and entertainers about what they saw as industry and EXPO highlights from the past quarter century.
• Lists of the ED Awards Winners from every year of the Awards Show.
• Lots of fun “Yearbook-style” photo spreads: Most Likely To Succeed, Best Dressed, Homecoming King and Queen, etc.
The cost for a full-page ad is only $999.
We will design and build your Yearbook ad for free, and also send you ten copies of the Yearbook. To reserve a page for your club today, just fill out the order form below. Or for immediate action, please call Kris Kay or Lacy Empkey in our Marketing Department at (727) 726-3592, or email them at kris@EDpublications.com or
Reserve your ad spot today!